Thursday, April 11, 2013

Envious: Immunity Review




I wasn't asked to review this but anyone who knows me knows im pretty obsessed with Envious. Most of my clothes do come from their store as well as its one of the few stores in second life I can say there is very few things she puts out that I have ever not liked and when I didn't I just mixed and matched somethin with it and still wore it hehe. Anyways I love the style of even the Immunity I am not a big fan of pink but I think even this outfit can make pink haters love this because its more black with just the edging of pink just to make it pop. It fits great and is great quality. It moves well when walking so it looks realistic and makes you look even sexier. Its sure to catch that lovers eyes that you been tryin to catch. I know my fiance loves my clothing choice although he thinks I can look hot in just about anything... or nothin lol. Anyways this outfit looks kinda flirty too me without showin too much skin which I like from time to time that is where I love Envious she proves you don't have to be slutty to look hot. I love it comes with these cute little bracelets that match the outfit as well you get just the right amount of sex appeal with this outfit all for a great price. So if your looking to dress it up a bit flirty or casual or just plain damn sexy then check this store out I promise you wont be dissatisfied.



 





  :.Envious.: Immunity - L$200


Blog

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

  This is my honest review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own. I was not given this just chose to review what I got from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment