Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Irrisistable Shop Skin & Textures Review

 

I received the skins as well as a texture kit from Irrisistable Shop to review. First I tried out the textures I looked through them all and they are some very pretty textures and so in the mood for spring I love them. As I also took a picture of what they might look like on the skirt sample that was sent to show how cute it can be. This is great for any clothes makers out there to make your perfect outfit right at home. Now on to the skins well when I saw them wasn't sure they were gonna be as pretty as they ended up being. Now granted not to sound racist but I normally do not wear black skins but I can say for the look of these if I was black or wanted a black avatar that I may consider these they aren't horrible in price at all when you figure you get 4 different ones. I think they are pretty my fiance even said they were lovely. They are good made and you would have to try for yourself cause I don't think pictures really do them the justice they need. So that bein said I would say that the skin quality at the Irrisisstable Shop is worth checking out and saving you some lindens in the process. They also have other nice things that are great in price as well so feel free to check out their store and stay awhile who knows whatcha might find you like.


Skin Sweet Hard Black

Skin Sweet Natural

Skin Sweet Pink

Skin Sweet Brown

Texture For Skirt

 





 

 

4 LIGHTS SKINS BLACK BEAUTY - L$499

 can be found in their new texture store.









































Check it their stores inworld 

Main Store Slurl 

Textures Store Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment