Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LoveFactory Review


I received both Key To My Heart bear as well as the snow globe to review from LoveFactory. I have admired this store many many times and they have some of the cutest items I have seen to give to your partner in second life. I love the quality look to the bears as well as most items in their store. I love that when you go to the store you can see all the stuff out on display so you don't have to play guessing games on how things look or work. The prices are great they are not over priced at all so just about anyone can afford to buy something from their store. They also have other things like for babies, holidays, as well as cute little gifts or things for your home. If you have never been to their store you don't what your missing. Anyways on to these bears first I love it not only gets the point across to your partner but the bear has heart poofer that comes out when you click it so adorable. The snowglobe has little sparkles and hearts inside when you click it which ads to the look of it making it even more of a awww moment. So whether you just want somethin that says I love you any day of the week to that special partner or on special holidays or even for other people in your life then LoveFactory is exactly what it says love..... factory so what are you waiting for check out their store and I'm sure you will get hooked as fast as I did.


!-[LoveFactory]-Key to my Heart Teddy Bear *Box*






!-[LoveFactory]- Key to my Heart Snowglobe teddy bear *Box*




 





 

 

Key to my Heart Snowglobe teddy bear *Box* -L$199










































Key to my Heart Teddy Bear *Box* - L$249

 Also check them out on other social networking sites and follow them for great ways to save or hear about new products.

Facebook

Twitter

Flickr

Blog

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment