Friday, April 19, 2013

Manticore Cait Review

 

I received the Cait from Manticore to review. I thought this was the cutest little thing I have ever seen and just had to have it. I am a big cat person and love cats so to have a little kitty follow me every where is awesome. It is easy to attach and it also comes in 2 colors for the price which is cool cause then no matter what I wear it matches but I do like the white one best. My fiance loves cats too and when he saw it he instantly wanted to snuggle it. Its just so irresistible and you will get noticed fast people have messaged me to how cute my kitty is. Me and the fiance went to the store and checked out other things they carry and they let you demo them all before buying which is awesome cause you get to see size and look first. The cutest thing I love is when you run my cait runs to runs her little legs off almost. These are great to have whether you just want somethin cute or you can get some pretty big dragons and such as well. No matter what you do it follows you and I love my lil Cait I named her Kate due to the name anyways Manticore has great prices for what your getting it truly is great quality work he does and worth every linden. Look at my pictures and tell me that that isn't A+ work I love them and love my cait to death now she goes everywhere with me and doesn't lag sims at all.







 





 

 

[Manticore] Cait v2 - L$800

 









































Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment