Friday, April 26, 2013

Rosengarten Hearttree & Red Marble Gazebo Review

 

I received the HeartTree & Red Marble Gazebo to review from Rosengarten by Lilian Laville. I love all the stuff so far that I have gotten from this shop I'm not a bit disappointed in anything I have so far. I plan to keep buying from them now my issue is gettin a bigger yard to buy more for think my house is jam packed now guess its time to start switching things out. So the heart tree is definitely one of my favorites because first its just a beautiful tree to have in your arm let along it has  animations great quality animations in it as well. You can kiss and hug and dance like the other items they carry in their store. Its really a nice touch to any yard great quality and great price I have found not one thing about this I don't like. The gazebo my fiance loved the moment he saw it which who could blame him its so pretty and gives a older look off from it that is just so lovely and with the flowers off it makes it so elegant. You can sit on the little bench and kiss and love on each other while cuddling yet you can also dance in the center of the gazebo as well. I love it has a love scene to it that once you choose it will cycle through cuddling and dancing with out constantly clicking the poses. Its great quality and the price almost makes my jaw drop because its worth much more. So what are you waiting for I'm giving you so many reasons why you should check out Rosengarten as well so why are you still here...lol.





















 




 

 

  Red marble GAZEBO, bench 44 poses - L$199





                        




































Hearttree - Romance & kisses - L$99

 

Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment