Friday, April 26, 2013

Rosengarten Rocking Chair & Iron Bench Review

 

I received the Rocking Chair & Wrought Iron Bench Couple to review from Rosengarten by Lilian Laville. I love both these items just like everything else from this great company in second life. I love them for the same reasons all the stuff is great quality not cheaply made and I can't stress enough they are all low prim so not much room taken up just need place to put it is all. The bench is so cute and looks good on any porch or out in a garden either way with the right environment this can be one f the cutest things at your house. Its got great couple animations in it for sitting as well as standing with great quality animations that look well together as you can see in my pictures. As for the rocking chair so cute and I just love havin this in my home it has not only single animations but cuddles as well so ask your sweetie to sit with you tonight in front of the fire. Its great for any home no matter your decor. If you have a baby why not sit back in your rocker and hold the baby as well this has many uses too and its just great to have in your home. I myself am very partial to rockers and to be low prim that makes it even better. So thank you to Rosengarten for these lovely items to make my home a cuddlier and elegant place these days.












 




 

 

  Full pack Rocking Chair Single & couple Poses  - L$199





                        




































Wrought Iron Bench Couple & Single Menus - L$189

 

Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment