Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stars Fashion Review

 

I received the 2 outfits from Stars Fashion to review. I want to start with the fact they have alot of nice things in their store and I love their prices they aren't at all expensive but great for anyones pocket and yet you still look good. First the Spring is Coming outfit I love this it looks good with my skin tone and I think with any skin tone it would match well. Its not a dress thats to revealing yet has a classiness about it that I really like. Its a great quality and not cheaply done yet for a great price how can you beat that. The boots and hose set this outfit with a little bit more sex appeal which fits perfect together. Although not my favorite boots they are definitely not made crappy. The belt is resizable so if it doesn't fit a quick fix and you got it.

As for the seduction outfit I thought it was cute as could be but in the picture it looks like you can take the best thing off I found no way to do this and sadly I'm a bit top heavy so I would say this is better with women that don't have so much up top. I do like it though its spring and quirky and just the right amount of orange and it looks fun. I also like the shoes they are awesome too. I do recommend Stars Fashion to anyone tryin to watch their pocket yet want alot of nice things So check them out.










 





 

 

City seduction - black - L$195

 

Spring is coming - L$195




                        



































Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment