Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TOT STUFF Review

 

I received many different tot outfits for my zooby baby from TOT STUFF to review. Their store caught my eye right away with the cute little outfits in their shop. They are just too adorable not to have for your baby and they are not over priced which makes it a even better deal. They look so realistic to babies fashions now days and they look great on your baby. Not only that but the owner is a sweetheart I mean I had just got a baby the day before and she helped me step by step on how to put the clothes on my baby. I think my sweet Carolina looks like a little doll baby now so dang cute. I love the little bathing suit so cute even when she is out swimming and all now. The fairy outfit is great quality even the wings flutter which looks so pretty. The rest of the outfits I received I can't really choose just one thats better than the other but I do love the giraffe picture pretty well and she looks amazing in it. I have been to their store in second life to and you can get a free jeep for your zooby baby as well as see lots of other nice things she makes alot to choose from and surely goin with this store your baby is sure to be the talk of the town. So if your lookin for great quality made clothes for your zooby baby at a low price check out TOT STUFF I don't think you will be sorry cause there is somethin for everyone.





















 




 

 

  TOT STUFF ADDISON'S SUMMER DRESS  - L$200




                        




































TOT STUFF WHITE TEDDY BEAR IN BLUE  - L$200

 TOT STUFF DANDELION - L$200

TOT STUFF GIRAFFE  - L$130

TOT STUFF BABY ELITE ENCHANTE DRESS - L$250

 Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment