Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DaeSigns Typing Animations Review



I received two more typing animations from DaeSigns to review. I love working with her on her awesome things in her store. I still love all I have bought and got from her so far so was happy when she sent me these other two items to review. The first one well its got cool animations in it and although its not my thing due to its weed plants there is surely someone who would love it cause it is pretty awesome. It also has a sound to it so every time you type and the weed plants float around so does this beat in the background as you type. As for the other animation I like it better and it even has a beat beside it as well its a music sound. Its pretty cool it floats around as you typing and you know whats even cooler is the fact she thought of petites cause she made both sizes which is awesome since I just invested in a petite avi as well. So I would definitely love to see her items branch out more to petites as well but what she does have in her shop is pretty dang cool and worth every linden you pay for it. Truthfully you won't find a store with some of these great animations anywhere but at DaeSigns so if you want the best at a reasonable price then why are you still on my blog get goin over to her store and see what goodies you can get.




 




 

 

  

*DS* Droehntanne - L$99

 




                        




































*DS* Pentagram - L$99


Blog

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment