Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Duquesa Designs Review

 

I received these two lovely dresses from Duquesa Designs to review. I have long looked at her shop seeing such beautiful dresses but wasn't sure how they would look on me. I couldn't tell by pictures alone if they were good quality or not so I was so happy to get to work with her. I got 2 dresses that I had admired the most for awhile. I rp in western sims alot and I wear Victorian dresses with that comes alot of expensive dresses but with this shop it doesn't have to be at all. I got one of her dresses awhile back and loved it cause I could also get pregnant and yet it didn't show much yet grew well with my shape I loved that. These dresses all of them are very nicely done and kept very well to the era that which they come from. I love the colors and I love that she makes Edwardian dresses definitely my favorite of Victorian dresses. I even love the big hats so cool and so pretty. She did a lovely job. When I went to her shop though sadly after receiving these 2 dresses I found myself buying more dresses I can't help myself I'm a Victorian addict I guess and such lovely work how could I pass up her prices. If I had one thing to change about Duquesa Designs it would be maybe better pictures to show off the dresses as in better stock photos that show really how beautiful they really are nothin else.







 




 

 

  -BHD- Kristianna (black and white stripes)   - L$200




                        




































-BHD- Madame Georgina: red and black  - L$200


 Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment