Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fierce Designs Review

 
 

I received a few gift cards to use in the store of Fierce Designs so I could review her store properly. I have many things to say about this store although it is definitely one store that I saw alot of things I wanted to get as well as I have bought from this store before I also have things I don't care for. I'm a firm believer you get what you pay for sometimes now that bein said doesn't mean you can't get things that are nice for cheap it just means usually it don't last luckily in second life it will still last forever. I commend them on alot of their things in their store that is over 99 lindens these are the things I have bought before and although their prices say they don't exceed 100L that's not true either cause in the store they do have some things more than that which is fine. I have to say the boots you see that I bought were very good quality for the price bein so low which surprised me alot cause I got boots I payed more for that don't look very good. The other clothes I bought you see are very nice and I love how they fit but then again I got shoes that I just couldn't even get them to fit either. I commend this store on the fashion style for cheaper for us but yet I recommend the things over 49 lindens instead. Fierce Designs does have great quality in the higher end products I have several things and plan to buy more from them this doesn't change my opinion of them and I hope not to do to you either just know as you do with anything cheaper price things may not be at the highest standard thats in your head.





 




 

 

  FIERCE DESIGNS::SEXY BOOTS - L$5

Colors I Bought

Red

 

Silver

 

Black

 








































 Check out their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment