Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pixel Perfect Productions Review

 

I received the Hissie Fit & Dragon Mistress outfits from Pixel Perfect Productions to review. I do love this store and love their prices so I was so happy to get to review these two outfits. I love the Hissie Fit outfit with the sexy chaps and the style it brings out like a badass. I think it looks really good as a biker chic and it is very great quality it fits like a glove and makes all the curves of your body even sexier. I love it comes in several colors I just thought the black was a better fit for me especially since I love to ride bikes as well. Then I spiced things up with Dragon mistress and the sexy sleek outfit that is sure to turn any mans head. It also comes in several colors but I'm a purple freak so that is what I went with. They are both high quality clothing yet not too pricey for anyone to afford. These outfits will surely turn heads in any environment and imagine walkin into a club in either outfit you will be the talk of the club and probably the sexiest chic there. So what are you waiting for knowin now what you know about these outfits they should be in your closet soon huh. So get on over to Pixel Perfect Productions today and get these sexy outfits and alot more. I promise once you get their you will have to look around cause they got a big selection of stuff to buy.












 





 

 

<P3> Hissie Fit - Black - L$250

<P3> Dragon Mistress - Purple- L$250









































 Also check them out on other social networking sites and follow them for great ways to save or hear about new products.

Facebook

Flickr

Blog

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment