Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pixel Perfect Productions Review

 

I received the Flannels to share & French Twisted outfits from Pixel Perfect Productions to review. First off let me start with a little ooh la la love the french maid outfit. I had been lookin for a good one in second life and although it is red I could deal with that cause its just so darn sexy looking. It definitely got my fiance's attention the moment I put it on. He wanted me to clean more than the house so it got its point across majorly. It is latex so it looks even sexier due to the shine. Even though I never had to modify it you can definitely do so. I love that it includes everything even shoes and duster for the right sex appeal. Its great in price and I don't think you will find a better french maid outfit than this one it is definitely great quality. As for the flannels I love that you can buy them separate or the his and hers set like I got. So how bout matching pajamas with your lover this is so cute yet sexy at the same time. We even went and killed zombies in ours hehe hence the picture on the couch kinda like the slogan "Just US Loungin Back In PJ's Durin The Zombie Apocalypse". I mean why not be comfortable when the zombie outbreak happens. Anyways they are some of the best quality pajamas I own now and my fiance loves his too. I love plaid but love they sell it in other colors of plaid too not just the red and black. So check out Pixel Perfect Productions for more hot fashions.

 















 





 

 

<P3> Flannels to Share - Black/Red Plaid- L$300

<P3> French Twisted v2- L$199










































 Also check them out on other social networking sites and follow them for great ways to save or hear about new products.

Facebook

Flickr

Blog

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment