Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beautiful Dirty Rich Review

 

I got the chance to work with a great new store called Beautiful Dirty Rich and got some of their newest outfits to review. I want to start with the one thats not on the marketplace but in the store. So if there are any disney fans out their that love the disney princesses how bout the fake snow white its cute, sexy and a bit naughty just the right mix to spice up your bedroom fun with too. So I love this outfit it fits nice and is completely irresistible. With the right hair you will be fairest in the land. On to the Shine on outfit I thought this was a very cute maxi dress it fit nicely and comes in several sizes the only issue I had with this is the fact no matter what I did I couldn't get my feet to show up but the dress pretty much covers that anyways so not a big issue to me. The colors are nice on it and I love the hat to sets it off really nicely for a lovely day of summer. As for the next few outfits part of the Sweet Sensation line in pink, white, and black these are cute little outfits but only one issue when I put the tops on there is a small hole next to the nipple. No matter what I did it was still there and I don't consider myself to be huge in the breast area but I don't like changing my shape for no clothes so don't particularly care for the shirts but the pasties and the jeans look really nice as well as the tail and such. I had the same issue with the top on the Wild Sensation as well but all in all except for the snow white outfit the rest are a 4 out of 5 star for me and the snow white is a 5 out of 5 outfit. So also make sure to check out Beautiful Dirty Rich and their store today they have alot of absolutely cute outfits that I think everyone will like something. Happy Shopping!
 






 





 

 


  *B.D.R.* Sweet Sensation (Pink) -L$150
















































*B.D.R.* Sweet Sensation (Black) - L$150

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I'm now following you please follow back when you get the time Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    ReplyDelete