Monday, July 29, 2013

Lutricias Luxuries Review

 

I received several things from Lutricias Luxuries to review and I can't wait to tell you about it. First off I want to tell you about the skins all of their skins are high quality and look great on as you can see in the pics below. I'm wearing my own shape so if you want more of whats in the pics you will want to buy the skins with the shapes in them. As for I have gotten into loving the darker complexions these days and I loved theirs as much as the one I wear alot. They are very realistic looking with your clothes off as well and no tan lines or anything which I find great I love the natural skin tone all the way over my body not two toned and all. These skins are worth what you pay and the fact that you get 5 in the packs makes it even better cause trust me I have spent more than what these cost for just one skin many times so bein able to change up is really nice.

As for the shoes I got I love the skull heels they are so cute and the boots the ankle and the tall are very nice looking too. They aren't my favorite boots but they look nice with the right outfit. They are a older model shoe the owner even told me that cause she made them awhile back but they are still very nice work to them. Of course like I said the skull shoes are my favorite there. These are all very nice things as for the store has alot more nice things as well. I do love alot of the skins and like I said great quality for great prices from Lutricias Luxuries so check their store out for yourself I promise you won't be disappointed. 

 














 





 

DBF Exquisite skin collection Tutti Frutti #3, 5 skin tones, Lolas -L$1,499

 DBF Exquisite skin collection Raven #6, 5 skin tones, Lolas  -L$1,499

 










































Exquisite skin collection + Lolas appliers (Tan #05) - L$1,499



L's Chunky Latex Heels (sculpted) Skull Bones Studs Razorblades Walk ao/sound tagGoth tagVampire - L$249



 L's Allure - Onyx - high heel mesh boot - L$499


L's Allure, Onyx, high heel ankle boot in mesh - L$399


Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment