Monday, July 29, 2013

M&M Style New Clothing Review

 

I received several outfits from M&M Style to review. I had recently ran across this store and saw some really nice things and couldn't wait to check them out. I love that this store has some casual based clothes yet also more evening wear yet still casual enough to wear everyday then there is just your plain lounge around clothes I love that kinda diversity. I like makin one stop at a store and knowin I can get several types of outfits in one place. I have no complaints on any of the outfits I recently reviewed they are all made very well and quality is great and fits well just some I like more than others.

I love the marina mesh 2 dresses that there are several looks and colors to it as well as how nice it fits to be mesh I love that. These can be elegant enough to go out on a nice date but also casual enough to wear everyday and still look so nice and classy while you do your normal routines. The Mrf22 dress I don't like the colors or the pattern myself to eaches on its a nice styled dress just not my thing. The viank I really didn't think I'd like it but I do love its cute and casual the only issue I have is the collar no matter how you fit it seems to go into your body or into your chin cause you can resize but you can't stretch to make shorter. The nuria outfits come in nice colors and a great work out outfit but I just don't like how they look like the pants are gonna fall off your butt and look too baggy. Again this is not a quality based this is just not my taste. I love both Jamie mesh outfits so cute and so casual and come in nice textures as well. The freya outfit well to me its too close to Lady Gaga wear and not my thing at all nice imagination in the making though. The ballie I think is a outfit a woman who professional could wear in business it has just the right class appeal to it for that. The belle dress looks too old timey lookin once its on and I couldn't get the sizes that I needed to wear right without seeming like it was too baggy not my favorite at all. Make sure to check out M&M Style they have alot of nice new outfits and such so whatcha waitin for.
 









sorry this is the marina not belle

 





 

M&M BALLIE MESH -L$150


M&M-BELLE DRESS MESH   -L$50 











































M&M FREYA DRESS MESH - L$149

M&M JAMIE 2MESH- L$150


 M&M JAMIE MESH - L$150

M&M NURIA TOP&SHORT MESH - L$50

M&M VIANK MESH - L$150
   M&M DRESS MFR22 - L$99

M&M-2MARINA MESH- L$99


Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment