Monday, July 29, 2013

Stars Fashion Newest Outfits Review

 

I was happy to get to review some of Stars Fashion new apparel and couldn't wait to try them on and tell yall about them. So lets start with a more elegant start with the Sophie dresses that come in pink and red. I loved the red one most and it fits so nice on and looks sexy and classy at the same time. The pink I don't know seemed to make me look fat but I think that's just me bein a woman cause they are both made exactly the same jsut different color. They are mesh and I'm not the biggest fan of mesh but these fit really nice even though I'm a bit top heavy. Onto the next outfit up for review and thats the dark city and blue city. These are adorable and great for anywhere you go or even a school girl look. They are made with great quality as well and I just love the color choices kinda like good and bad girl :). The marina outfit is probably my least favorite that doesn't mean its not a great quality outfit it just means its not my cup of tea itself. This outfit is part mesh and part not but even with that it would be great for a workout feel I think more than everyday to eaches on though. 

The sneakers well I love them it has been so hard to find sneakers that I like in second life due to everything is high heels and sometimes I would like to be more realistic and just be able to lounge with tennis shoes on and lounging baggy clothes. Thanks to Stars Fashion I get several different colors now and I love them they fit great. The new rainbow outfit has a mexican feel to it but I love the colors its so beautiful on especially a darker complexion. It has a nice skirt that is full and pretty in any light. As for the Sahanna it has a more indian feel like native american to me and I love that this is probably my 2nd favorite outfit from Stars Fashion. Both dresses made very good quality and just look so pretty on and it has gotten me compliments the Sahanna that is. Also for a causal day the shorts lady outfits in lilac and pink are so cute not exact my favorite but not bad and great quality. As you can see Stars Fashion has alot of nice cute outfits and I think out of these outfits I have 3 main favorites but only the one I don't like and that's just cause its not my taste nothin more cause all their clothes and accessories are great quality so check them out for yourself.
 







 





 

*Stars*Fashion* Blue city -L$99



*Stars*Fashion* Dark city   -L$99












































Marina White or Pink - L$99 each



*Stars*Fashion* New rainbow- L$99

 *Stars*Fashion* Sahanna * - L$99

 *Stars*Fashion* Sneakers pack - L$99

 Sophie Pink or Red - L$99 each

 *Stars*Fashion* Shorts lady - L$99


Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment