Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Angel Dessous Adele Wedding Complete Review

 

I received the Adele, wedding lingerie  and the Adele wedding complete from Angel Dessous to review. This is a new lingerie and wedding line they carry in their store. I tell you I wish I knew about them about a month ago when I was rushed to find the perfect dress cause me and my husband were gettin married. I ended up findin the right dress for me but this dress I got to review from this store is pretty stunning and would have probably won out in the end. Its very well put together and flows so beautifully when you move. It is so elegant and such great quality its perfect for that special day in second life when you marry the man of your dreams. It also has in the complete set the lingerie for your wedding night. Now you can get it separate too but the complete set I love cause its all under the wedding dress so you leave the unwrapping for your new husband. The lingerie is very classy and sexy lookin as well great quality product and worth the price. All you have to do is add some shoes and jewelry and your set oh and forgot the bouquet and you are ready to walk down that isle. So if your thinkin bout gettin married look to Angel Dessous for the right need. Oh and they have a program for every for earning rewards can't beat that.
 


This is the new lingerie and wedding line
at Angel Dessous, both in a classy elegant and luxury fabric style














































With each purchase at Angel Dessous you will receive a L$ credit on your store account ( the credits will begin to accumulate when you spend a minimum. of 500 L$  total in our store ). You can use your store credit for your purchases at the vendors.

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment