Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Beautiful Dirty Rich "A Indecisive Sunrise" Review

 

I received the Sunrise Outfits Fat Pack and the Indecisive in Blacks & Browns to review from Beautiful Dirty Rich. I just love the clothes from this store and no exception for these outfits either. The sunrise dresses are so cute and great for everyday romping around and they come in many color choices you will surely find one you like. I love the innocent look to them and they fit great. Great quality clothing from this store in everything made. I also love with the sunrise it also has cute little bathing suits to fit the summer time look. The texture is very nice on all the sunrise outfits I just love them all.

As far as the indecisive outfits I prefer the black to the brown but both are very nice. I love these dresses and the texture is awesome. Everyone that has seen these dresses has messaged em wantin to know where i got them at. So they do attract attention and I love that cause they are some of my favorite dresses now. They are very casual looking and so simple to change the texture color with a easy hud base to use. They come in all sizes so you surely will be able to get it in your size. These as well as everything else at Beautiful Dirty Rich are great priced yet still great quality. So if you have never shopped with them you don't know what your missing cause they are worth every linden you spend so check them out.

 
Sunrise




Indecisive Black

Indecisive Brown



 





 

 


  *B.D.R.* Sunrise (Fat Pack) -L$690













































*B.D.R.* Indecisive (Browns) / Complete Outfit - L$150



Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment