Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Beautiful Dirty Rich Review

 

I received the few things below to review from Beautiful Dirty Rich. I love alot of their clothes and I'm always gettin cool things from their alot these days and so far very things I don't like and that doesn't mean its bad quality just means not my taste everyone is different you know. Anyways the outfits I got below are the wild ones in leopard and zebra print. They have several different color ways to wear them and their is even a clean version in the store as well these are very cute and quite sassy lookin. They are mesh and look nice on. I think the zebra is my favorite I don't know it just stands out to me more than anything and grabs attention where ever I go I get compliments. I do love how long they are to like you gracefully glide across the floor. Anyways I do recommend these dresses and they are low enough in price anyone could really afford these. Also I got a group gift the cupcake doll outfit it is pink which I normally don't like but its plain adorable and I love how it looks on with my dark skin. The cute neko ears and tail set it apart even better. So if you haven't shopped or checked out hunts through Beautiful Dirty Rich you don't know what your missing. Check them out today and see what goodies you like that you can find to add to your closet.
 




 





 

The Wild One (Leopard Version) -L$150

The Wild One (Zebra Version)  -L$150













































Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment