Saturday, August 3, 2013

LaBoutique Vintage Top Review

 

I received the vintage tops from LaBoutique to review. First thing I want to say about these is have you looked at the price I mean these are cute little lounge around tops to wear with you some jeans and yet they are not pricey at all. The great part is each of these shirts is sold separately so if you don't like one of them move on to the next and yet not too expensive that you can't buy several that you like. I do like a few of the color choices and then some not so much but I think the different variety gives you the chance to change up where you like as well as find a great fix for each person out there. I do like how they fit even for a large breasted woman like me. They reveal nothin much but give a nice amount of tease with the area across your cleavage. I love that I can mix and match these with several different jeans and shorts. They are made very well and are mesh. IF you like these then make sure to check out LaBoutique for aloe of other cute stuff in their store. They have a little bit of anything for every woman out there lookin to shop. They prices are so reasonable and won't break your linden bank. Also check out my favorite one the rainbow colored one so cute and matches any jeans or shorts to go with and your shoes too.
 


 





 

Vintage Tops -L$15 each

 





































Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment