Friday, August 2, 2013

M&M Style New Clothes Review

 

I received 5 new outfits from M&M Style to review. I love these new styles I got to try they are all so summer like feel. The Julia dress is cute and shows just the right amount of skin yet is a summer feel maxi dress kinda thing. Even though its mesh it fits very nicely and looks even better on. In the lighting it is a bit hard to see the little gold circles on the white especially but they are still cute dresses I wouldn't change a thing about them. As for the Lia dresses I love these they are my favorite summer dresses so far. They are the perfect textures for the cutest dresses. Again these even fit very well and perfectly curve to your body even when you got a little more booty like me and a little more top heavy. Anyways on to the next outfit I love.

The grecy blue well I have to say my favorite outfit this time around in my review with M&M though its summer, business, casual all rolled into one. Its very classy lookin and could be a great outfit just to wear around town or in a business situation maybe even as a teacher and so on. Its a great style ad the color makes it even better all the way around. The indyra is cute and bubbly in its own way and perfect for loungin with the girls or goin out shoppin with. It fits nicely and great quality I do recommend it for many occasions. Last but not least the KitiMF23 this isn't my favorite outfit probably my least favorite its cute but just not my cup a tea. Its not a bad pattern in the texture either and still fits nice just seems to baggy on me due to havin to go up so high in size to cross over my breast. 

 



 





 

M&M GRECY BLUE MESH -L$240


M&M INDYRA MESH - L$240











































M&M-KITIMF23-GIFT - L$1




M&M LIA DRESS MESH- L$99

M&M-V-JULIA MESH- L$150



Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment