Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stars Fashion Meiko & Shelia Full Avatar Review

 

I received from Stars Fashion to review the meiko and shelia full avatar. I always wondered what the hype was about when you buy a skin to buy shape to if you want to achieve the look that pictures promise and boy were people right makes a night and day difference. I can honestly say I think out of these two full avatars I think the Shelia is my favorite from the pouty lips to the innocence that is in the face. These skins are flawless on both and the shapes look as good as a woman would want to be like. I love that both come with a box of 7 different kind of makeups which you can see on the meiko pics below. They all are very nice looking on each avatar. This is all great quality and how can you beat it for a limited time the full avatar in either are only 199 lindens what are you waiting for. I mean most full avatars are either really expensive or for a low price aren't made well but I can promise you this quality in both of these are top dollar and I would gladly pay over a thousand for them each. Stars Fashion has alot of nice things to get at a great price but she really outdid herself on these full avatars I just love them. So now that you know what I think of them what do you got to lose buy now before its too late.



Sheila Complete Avatar


Meiko Complete Avatar



 




Limited Time Price

 

Meiko Complete Avatar -L$199



Shelia Complete Avatar  -L$199 











































Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment