Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Beautiful Dirty Rich New Clothing Review

 

I received the few outfits from Beautiful Dirty Rich to review. Just like all the other outfits I have gotten from this store they are all great quality things. The applause may not be somethin I would wear much but it is pretty neat lookin and kinda cool to even wear for Halloween. It comes in several colors and has a simple hud to change through the color you want to wear. It makes it so much easier with the huds thats for sure and less stuff in your inventory to take up more room. As for the racer babe outfit so cute and sexy all at the same time. I love this outfit because my husband is a bike racer so to have sexy outfits to wear with his racer uniforms the better. It has been hard to find actually so I was tickled pink literally when I found out that one of my favorite stores has a outfit and then after puttin it on it was even sexier than I imagined. Both these outfits are great looking on as well as in pictures. So if your lookin for somethin sexy and sleek then their racer babe outfit is for you whether your a racer or your lover is one and if your lookin at somethin unique and sexy with a bit of revealing then the applause outfit is perfect for you. So anyways check out Beautiful Dirty Rich inworld as well as in the marketplace today you won't be sorry. 
 

 





 

*B.D.R.* Applause / Complete Outfit -L$150

 

 *B.D.R.* Racer Babe (Colorful Pack) / Complete Outfit / Appliers Included   -L$150












































 

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

Also check out their blog

and flickr group

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment