Thursday, April 3, 2014

Angel Dessous Outfit Reviews

 

I received the many outfits below from Angel Dessous to review. I really like this store they have a style all their own that I have never seen copied they are truly original. They have very sexy outfits that are sure to show off anyones curves and what I love is all their stuff isn't always mesh like alot of stores. Somedays I prefer stuff not mesh it fits better to me so I'm happy to say they think about that as well. Their prices are good for the quality you get in every thing you get from them. Plus with bein able to get money back every time you purchase you can't beat that. If you like standing out on the edge and bein a little different or edgy even then check out this wonderful store for other great things as well. They have some absolute gorgeous lingerie in their stores not just the ones I'm showing and nice dresses I absolutely love the carmen black widow dress it has a very sultry sex appeal to it when on. So if your gonna have a special night make sure to visit Angel Dessous before turning down the lights I promise you won't be sorry.
 

























































































Angel Dessous-Ayana-mesh gown - L$590 each


 

 

Angel Dessous-Bella,lingerie complete edition - L$1,190

 

 

Angel Dessous-Carmen,blackwidow - L$590

 

With each purchase at Angel Dessous you will receive a L$ credit on your store account ( the credits will begin to accumulate when you spend a minimum. of 500 L$  total in our store ). You can use your store credit for your purchases at the vendors.

 

Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment