Thursday, April 3, 2014

Beautiful Dirty Rich Don't Label Me Review

 

I received this outfit from Beautiful Dirty Rich to review. Just like all the clothes I have from this wonderful store this outfit is no different. I love to be glamorous and dress up all pretty but some days I like to dress down and comfortable with this great store they bring it all together for me. So with this outfit you got style with comfort and the diversity of changing to so many colors just to meet your needs. It comes with a hud that allows you to change the shirt color, jackets, studs, corset strings and necklace you can't beat that so just mismatch or make your own style. I love that I never had to change my shape to fit this on and never have had to for Beautiful Dirty Rich and I love that since I am a bit top heavy. This is great quality and looks great on. I also love that it has a bit of bad girl flair in it as well yet in a casual way. It is mesh and comes in several sizes so you should find one to fit every size person in second life. Don't take my word for it check this store out today and if you like to reduce clutter in your inventory then you will love these outfits from them then cause the huds make a major difference and make life a little easier in second life with them. Also can't beat the prices not overly priced at all.
 

 





 

*B.D.R.* Don't Label Me -L$100

 














































Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

Also check out their blog

and flickr group

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment