Thursday, April 3, 2014

Beautiful Dirty Rich Waiting For Tonight Review

 

I received these items from Beautiful Dirty Rich for review. I'm sorry I didn't get these out sooner these were from the Feb. review to do list but I was out of state with limited resources to net for over a month including in February. These were definitely somethin I wanted to share though cause I know the hearts are really great for valentine's day but the rest including them can be used everyday to wow your lover in your life. These come with a hud that lets you change the color you want, I like the fat pack best cause you can choose from stars, skulls, dots, cupcakes, hearts, basic, and floral. So no matter your taste you just grab and put the hud you want on and change to what pattern you want just that easy. Also comes with panties that are down your legs or your wearing due to pictures on my blog I am only showing the ones that cover all my parts. I love the look of these they are so cute and sexy at the same time and they are definitely great quality items. These should be in every womans lingerie drawer in second life and I think these are sexy yet not over doing it with trashy so you could even wear these to make you feel sexy. So check out Beautiful Dirty Rich for these and other great items that won't break your linden wallet yet are still super cheap with great quality.
 


 





 

*B.D.R.* Waiting For Tonight (Hearts Pack) -L$150

 

 *B.D.R.* Waiting For Tonight (Fat Pack)  -L$590

There are 8 sets included in this pack (not just the dot pictured below)











































Check it their store inworld 

Slurl 

Also check out their blog

and flickr group

 This is my honest review and facebook nor any other social networking sites are connected in any way to this review. Others may or may not agree with this review but it is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment